WE are Personalized is not just something we say; it's something we do. At Lakota Central, our students are able to choose the learning option that will best meet their needs in order to succeed in learning and life.
- Students at Lakota Central will graduate with a diploma from Lakota Central.
- WE will continue to increase our offerings and opportunities for our students.
- Central students may participate in extra-curricular activities at their school of residence, as well as those offered at our school.
Multiple Learning Paths for Students:
- Completely virtual learning with support from certified teachers;
- In-person, live lesson instructions with smaller targeted groups;
- Project-based learning options that will meet state standards;
- Credit recovery options allows students to catch up to where they need to be;
- Original credit in a more personalized instructional method allowing for targeted skill development;
- Optimal and customizable learning platforms;
- Choice in scheduling; and
- Early and cyclical interventions for learning, at-risk data OR executive functioning support.
- College Credit Plus (CCP) course supported by teachers;
- Honors and remedial courses led by Lakota teachers;
- English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Business, Fine Arts and even some Engineering courses are all accessible;
- Original and elective credit
- A fresh start for students;
- A small school feel with a big school vision;
- Two school counselors, a school-based therapist and knowledgable instructors, including:
- 3 English
- 3 Math
- 2 Science
- 2 Social Studies
- 1 Business
- 2 Intervention Specialists; and
- 2 targeted Instructional Coaches.