Welcome to Lakota Central
WE are personalized, offering flexible learning options to meet the learning needs of our students.
Lakota Central offers multiple learning paths for students.
- Completely virtual learning with support from certified teachers;
- In-person, live lesson instructions with smaller targeted groups;
- Project-based learning options that will meet state standards;
- Credit recovery options to catch up;
- Original credit in a more personalized instructional method allowing for targeted skill development;
- Optimal and customizable learning platforms;
- Choice in scheduling; and
- Early and cyclical interventions for learning, at-risk data OR executive functioning support.
Central students need something different than a traditional seven-bell day.
- Motivated by a shorter school day;
- Motivated to work (experience, internships and credits all available if needed);
- Motivated by athletics demands;
- Motivated by travel;
- Motivated by movement;
- Motivated by small groups and class sizes; and
- Motivated to finish school early.
Lakota Central leverages two buildings and a virtual space to create multiple options for students.
- Humanities Building
- Houses the Art, English and Social Studies departments;
- Located in the lower east wing of West Freshman.
- "STEM" Building
- Houses the Math and Science courses;
- Will also be used for small group classes or virtual check-ins;
- Located in the stand-alone building in front of West Freshman (formerly Lakota Academy).
5030 Tylersville Road
FAX 513-682-4219 | Attendance: 513-682-4117, opt. 1
|Asst. Principal||Eric Bauman|
|Office hours||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|School Hours||8:45 AM - 2:30 PM|